Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Picture Parade

Some of the folks we work with like to play practical jokes. A fourth grade teacher who works a couple doors down from me likes to photoshop people into pictures for a humorous effect. Here is an example:


I retaliated with this one:


Then he came out with this one which was funny because it includes our principal and some other staff members who share a good sense of humor.



Then I pulled out the clincher. He new he was up against a superior and promptly retired after this one. The other person in this is another 5th grade teacher. The original picture was actually some friends of ours in Cambodia.


I think the text on the picture makes this one super sweet. It was already there, I couldn't write anything that beautiful.

Adios,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to comment, but sometimes silence is golden..

Family Compass said...

Did C ever tell you that we sent Stu and Jo's pic into the Ellen Show? They were requesting "the worst pics you ever paid for."

Well done!

B