Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Visitor

This week has been a busy one. Last night we had curriculum night and didn't get home until after 10:00. I was a bit tired today but I'm sure that J was had it worse. She had her first game tonight. Who knows what time she will get home tonight. Hopefully she will get home with enough time to chill out a bit before hitting the sack. Another bummer for her is that she has to go to work tomorrow. I am taking the day off to hang out with my Pops. He has a very long layover tomorrow so the plan is that he's going to hop on an airport shuttle to our area of town. I look forward to seeing him and showing him around.

Another bonus of my dad coming through is that he is bringing my fixed gear with him. He can't partially check it so he has to ship it to me from Jakarta. Not a big deal as it will save me around 400 bucks. Gotta love that.

Speaking of bikes I found a really cool bike shop this past weekend. On top of having a sweet shop the owner speaks great English. The name of the shop is Plush. I was so excited to find it partly it stocks fixed gear bikes and parts.

J just walked in and informed me that the team lost. It went to five games and she said the girls did great. GO KIS!!

Adios,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so who won the match?

I hope you guys are well.