Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hanging with the Boys

J is in Doha attending a conference so it's been boys time for the past couple of days. J is attending the conference with Jesika who is also a kinder teachers at KIS. They both were lucky enough to spend some time with our friends Kris and Wendy who are currently living in Doha.

Last night Q and I had Hugo and Ben over over for chicken and beer. (Quinn mainly stuck to apple juice, milk and potatoes) Hugo's wife is with J so it only made sense that we hung out together as well. Ben brought some of his homebrew with him which added to what I already had in the fridge. We spent the night chewing the fat and sampling our selection of homebrews which included 2 IPA's, a Belgian and a lager.

Today I awoke to Quinn standing beside my bed telling me it was time to "wake up daddy". So I did. After having breakfast we decided to go for a walk. It was mid fifties and overcast, perfect weather for a hike. There's a wooded area a stones throw from our apartment so we decided to head there. Here are some pics of our walk.






No comments: